Total Air System (TAS)
Total Air System (TAS) option provides clean, dry air in an integrated package
- Standard high-efficiency coalescing filter and integrated refrigerated dryer deliver ISO 1-4-2 quality air up to 38°C (100°F)
- Patented 3-in-1 heat exchanger provides increased reliability and efficiency with a lower pressure drop
- Minimizes installation costs and provides single-point maintenance and monitoring
Features a high-resolution color display and intuitive operation for easy compressor control.
- Web-enabled for remote compressor control and email notification of alarms
- Sequence up to four R-Series compressors without additional hardware or software
- Optimizes system performance with built-in performance analysis and trending
- Customizable to operate in 30 different languages
Precision Airends - market leading reliability and efficiency
- Precision machined rotors with duplex-tapered roller bearings
- Two-stage airends available on 90-160 kW for trouble-free operation and low energy consumption
Progressive Adaptive Control (PAC) Protection
An integrated, intelligent system that continuously monitors key operating parameters and adapts to prevent unexpected downtime.
- Scans and adjusts operating parameters in response to changes in filter condition
- Real-time electronic maintenance indicators
- Increases bearing life by eliminating water build-up in the coolant
- Optimizes energy consumption and reduces noise by adjusting blower speed (on Nirvana variable speed drive [VSD] compressors)
A totally integrated, leak-free design using stainless steel pipes and long-life metal-flex hoses.
- Superior elastomeric seals for repeatable leak-free connections
- Vibration isolation system and metal-flex hoses extend compressor life and reduce noise
- Reduces downstream contamination with stainless steel air piping
Improves efficiency, serviceability and noise level.
- Standard electronic no-loss drain valves improve efficiency
- Independently-mounted, free-floating air and coolant heat exchangers reduce thermal stress and are easier to clean
- Lowers discharge temperatures, significantly reducing the energy required to remove condensate in downstream air treatment
Ingersoll Rand R-Series compressors include many advanced features that significantly lower lifecycle costs.
Innovative design, flexible choices
Mix and match variable and fixed speed motors with singlestage or two-stage airends to achieve the exact level of performance and economy your operation and your budget require. Deliver up to 15% more air with a two-stage airend* than a single-stage compressor, while consuming the same amount of energy!